Category:OWASP Cryttr - Encrypted Twitter Project
Cryttr is a set of client tools to enable encrypted syndication and provide a front end to protect user's content. The proof of concept uses Twitter and the Twitter API to post encrypted "tweets" and decrypt "tweets" using a shared passkey. Cryttr uses the "encrypted syndication protocol" to connect to open internet resources via published APIs to encrypt and decrypt syndicated content.
- Cryttr protects messages and allows user to control syndication of protected messages
- Storage providers cannot index or aggregate information from published encrypted messages
- Cryttr is simple to use, simple to install
- Create a simple method for key exchange / project membership
- Create a provider model to access popular open blog/social networking API's (Blogger, Wordpress, Flickr, Facebook)
- Create a provider model to subscribe to syndicated feed types, e.g. RSS, ATOM.
- Provide the ability to serialize and transfer documents as "posts".
- Improve UI to switch providers
- Cryttr for Flash
- Cryttr for Android
- Cryttr for Desktops
This category currently contains no pages or media.