Category:OWASP AppSec Conference
The OWASP AppSec conference series is dedicated to bringing together industry, government, and security researchers to discuss the state of the art in application security. This series was launched in the U.S. in the Fall of 2004 and in Europe in the Spring of 2005. All of the presentations from our previous conferences can be downloaded from the agenda pages for each conference.
More information about conference sponsorship is available here.
OWASP launched its OWASP AppSec conferences series in 2004 and this has rapidly grown into a world wide phenomenon which now includes the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Israel. If you'd like to host a conference, we're always looking for great locations and enthusiastic local organizers. Please contact Dave Wichers, the OWASP Conferences Chair at dave.wichers 'at' owasp.org.
- May 2009 - OWASP AppSec Europe 2009 - Poland
- May 11th - 14th - Conference and Training, Qubus Hotel, Krakow, Poland
- March 2009 - OWASP Front Range Conference
- March 5th, 2nd Annual 1-Day Conference in Denver, Colorado
- February 2009 - OWASP AppSec Australia 2009 - Gold Coast
- Training & Conference, Gold Coast Convention Center, QLD Australia
- November 2008 - OWASP Germany Conference
- November 25th - 1-Day Conference in Frankfurt, Germany
- November 2008 - OWASP Summit 2008 - Portugal
- November 3rd - 7th - Working Sessions, Conference & Training, Algarve, Portugal
- October 2008 - OWASP AppSec Asia 2008 - Taiwan
- October 27th - 28th - NTUH International Convention Centre, Taipei, Taiwan
- October 2008 - OWASP Minnesota Conference
- October 21st - University of Minnesota's St. Paul Student Center
- September 2008 - OWASP AppSec U.S. 2008 - New York City
- September 22nd - 25th - Conference & Training, Pace University, NYC
- September 2008 - OWASP Israel 2008 - Herzliya, Israel
- September 14th - The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, Israel
- August 2008 - OWASP AppSec India 2008 - Delhi, India
- August 20th - 21st - Conference & Training
- May 2008 - OWASP AppSec Europe 2008 - Ghent, Belgium
- May 19th - 22nd - Conference & Training, Ghent University, Belgium (view agenda and presentations)
- February 2008 - OWASP Australia AppSec 2008 Conference
- February 27th-29th - Training & Conference, Gold Coast Convention Center, QLD Australia
- December 2007 - OWASP Israel AppSec 2007 Conference
- December 3rd, 2007 - Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, Israel
- November 2007 - OWASP & WASC AppSec U.S. 2007 - San Jose, California
- November 12-15 - at eBay in San Jose, CA. (view agenda and presentations)
- September 2007 - OWASP AppSec Asia 2007 - Taiwan
- September 27 - in Taipei, Taiwan.
- May 2007 - OWASP AppSec Europe 2007 - Italy
- May 15th-17th - in Milan, Italy. (view agenda and presentations)
- October 2006 - OWASP AppSec U.S. 2006 - Seattle, Washington
- October 16th-18th - in Seattle, Washington. (view agenda and presentations)
- May 2006 - OWASP AppSec Europe 2006 - Belgium
- Held in Leuven, Belgium (view agenda and presentations)
- October 2005 - OWASP AppSec U.S. 2005 - Washington D.C.
- Held at NIST in Gaithersburg, MD (view agenda and presentations)
- April 2005 - OWASP AppSec Europe 2005 - London
- Held at Royal Holloway University in London (view agenda and presentations)
- November 2004 - OWASP AppSec U.S. 2004 - New York City
- Held at Stevens Institute in New Jersey (view agenda and presentations)
The following lists other events that OWASP members have heavily participated in, and presented about OWASP or on OWASP Projects:
- June 10th 2008 - Front Range Web Application Security Conference - Denver, CO
- March 12-14 2008 - SOURCE Boston 2008
- Boston's first security conference features a series of panels, keynotes and networking events divided into three distinct tracks; business, technology and web app sec. This conference has been organized by former members of @Stake, L0pht, NSA, as well as current members of OWASP and Veracode.
- A Few Highlights:
- L0pht reunion and panel discussion
- Richard Clarke
- Dan Geer
- Stephen Levy
- Jeremiah Grossman
- Jan 14 2008 - Bruce Schneier - The Economics of Information Security
- November 22, 2007 - OWASP Presentations at InfoSecurity Paris 2007
- Sebastien GIORIA from French Chapter will introduce a table workshop about WebServices and Web Security.
- October 3-4, 2007 - Rochester Security Summit 2007
- Rochester OWASP Chapter partners with Rochester Security Summit
- Includes several OWASP and Web App Sec presentations:
- Rohyt Belani of Intrepidus Group - Phishing 2.0: Beyond Identity Theft
- Andrea Cogliati - Security in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ralph Durkee - 2007 OWASP Top 10 & Live Web Application Attacks
- James Kist - Cross Site Scripting Attacks and Defenses
- February 2007 - OWASP Presentations at InfoSecurity Milan 2007
- Dave Wichers from the OWASP Foundation presented the new OWASP Top 10 2007 release. Members of the OWASP Italy Chapter presented a number of other presentations.
If you're interested in presenting at a future conference, please contact OWASP at: conferences 'at' owasp.org. If you're interested in submitting a paper to the refereed papers track for the next U.S. or European conference, please contact Frank Piessens, the OWASP Conferences Refereed Papers Chair: Frank.Piessens 'at' cs.kuleuven.ac.be.
Chapter leaders wanting to host a conference click here.
Sponsors and potential sponsors click here.
OWASP Conferences Chair: Dave Wichers, Aspect Security.
OWASP Conferences Refereed Papers Chair: Frank Piessens, KU Leuven.
Conference Project Sponsors
The OWASP Conferences project is sponsored by:
The 7th OWASP AppSec Conference held in San Jose, CA in Nov 2007 was sponsored by:
Sponsor a Conference
<paypal>an OWASP Conference</paypal>
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► OWASP AppSec Conference (1 C, 210 P)
Pages in category "OWASP AppSec Conference"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 210 total.(previous page) (next page)