OWASP Bristol, UK
Welcome to the Bristol, UK chapter homepage. Details of the chapter leaders are here Bristol_Chapter_Leaders.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Please contact Bristol Chapter Leaders if you have further questions.
The following are the list of OWASP Corporate Members who have generously aligned themselves with the Bristol chapter, therefore contributing funds to our chapter:
The following is the list of organisations who have generously provided us with space for Bristol chapter meetings:
Please see the Meetup page for schedule and to register for meetings.
- 2019-09-12 "Finding Security Vulnerabilities"
- 2019-07-07"Internet Stalking and Exploits with Scratch"
- 2019-06-06 "HiTag2 Crypto"
- 2019-01-09"Capture The Flag (CTF) Evening"
- 2018-11-15 : Talk 1 Slides: Android app hacker’s toolbox / Talk 2 Slides & Videos: Red Team Tactics part 2 Video: Kerberos Phase2 RedTeam Phase2 Service Account
- 2018-09-27 "Sharpen your Cyber SKills - CTF Event"
- 2018-06-14 Slides: Red Team Tactics against a Windows network video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-UcuRtD4_8
- 2018-04-19 Slides: Application hacking through the eyes of an attacker / Exploiting unknown browsers and objects
- 2018-02-15 Slides: Practical Password Cracking / Blockchain Security
- 2017-11-30 "Three Ways of Security” and Cookie Security - Myths and Misconceptions"
- 2017-11-23: A Corporate Phishing Trip & Modern Access Management
- 2017-09-28: "Website hacking and Threat Modelling"
- 2017-06-22: "IoT and Securing financial APIs" - OWASP Resources
- 2017-04-20 "The path of secure software"
- 2017-03-09"OWASP Top 10 Proactive Controls"
- 2016-11-17-Bristol - Full details at http://meetu.ps/2Xtpll
- 2016-09-15-Bristol - Full details at http://meetu.ps/2Xtpgw
- 2016-07-21-Bristol - Full details at http://meetu.ps/2Xtp9Y
- 2016-05-20-Bristol - Full details at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Bristol/events/229465685/
- 2016-03-17-Bristol - Full details at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Bristol/events/228380487/
- 2016-01-21-Bristol - Full details at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Bristol/events/227419895/
We are looking for organizations to sponsor the Bristol chapter.
You can sponsor the chapter for one year at the following levels:
- £2000 Platinum
- £1000 Gold
- £500 Silver
If you are interested in sponsoring the chapter then please get in touch with one of the Bristol Chapter Leaders.
Call for Presentations
As a speaker please review the OWASP speaker agreement