OWASP Bristol, UK
Welcome to the Bristol, UK chapter homepage. Details of the chapter leaders are here Bristol_Chapter_Leaders.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Please contact Bristol Chapter Leaders if you have further questions.
The following are the list of OWASP Corporate Members who have generously aligned themselves with the Bristol chapter, therefore contributing funds to our chapter:
The following is the list of organisations who have generously provided us with space for Bristol chapter meetings:
Please see the Meetup page for schedule and to register for meetings.
Chapter MeetingsVisit our group on meetup.com
- Feb 21, 2023 (18:00): TBC , · , tbc We publish the recordings of our meetups on @YouTube.If you would like to be notified when a new video is published, please subscribe to our channel at:https://www.youtube.com/@OWASPBristol
- Feb 28, 2023 (19:00): OWASP Suffolk Fight Club - February 2022, · , No agenda, no slides, no recording, 100% unscripted. Practical learning: Live ethical hacking challenges, workshops, CTFs and sharing of knowledge.
- Jun 15, 2023 (18:30): TBC, · , tbc
- Jan 24, 2023 (19:00): OWASP Suffolk Fight Club - December 2022, · , No agenda, no slides, no recording, 100% unscripted. Practical learning: Live ethical hacking challenges, workshops, CTFs and sharing of knowledge.
- Dec 13, 2022 (19:00): OWASP Suffolk Fight Club - December 2022, · , No agenda, no slides, no recording, 100% unscripted. Live attempt of a HTB machine or challenge.
- Dec 8, 2022 (19:00): TryHackMe: King of the Hill tournament, · , OWASP Dorset Chapter is proud to present our annual CTF event, for 2022 we shall be hosting a tournament on TryHackMe: King of the Hill. Although the event is online, as this is a live participatory event it will not be recorded. We will have some prizes to hand out for winners of the tournament. "King of the Hill (KoTH) is a competitive hacking game, where you play against 10 other hackers t (read more)
- Nov 22, 2022 (19:00): An introduction to OSINT, · , OSINT - OpenSource INTelligence is the art of research and analysis of data that is freely available from publicly available sources. Combined with digital tools and techniques it's amazing what you can learn using nothing more than a computer and an internet connection.This talk will: 1. Introduce you to the world of OSINT2. Provide an overview of some of the techniques and resources used in OSIN (read more)
- Nov 14, 2022 (16:00): 2022 OWASP Global AppSec San FranciscoHyatt Regency San Francisco, 5 Embarcadero Ctr · San Francisco, CAGlobal AppSec San Francisco returns November 14-18. Designed for private and public sector infosec professionals, the two-day OWASP conferences equip developers, defenders, and advocates to build a more secure web. We offer educational 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day [training courses](https://sf.globalappsec.org/trainings/) on November 14-16. Join us for leading application security technologies, speaker (read more)
- 2018-06-14 Slides: Red Team Tactics against a Windows network video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-UcuRtD4_8
- 2018-04-19 Slides: Application hacking through the eyes of an attacker / Exploiting unknown browsers and objects
- 2018-02-15 Slides: Practical Password Cracking / Blockchain Security
- 2016-11-17-Bristol - Full details at http://meetu.ps/2Xtpll
- 2016-09-15-Bristol - Full details at http://meetu.ps/2Xtpgw
- 2016-07-21-Bristol - Full details at http://meetu.ps/2Xtp9Y
- 2016-05-20-Bristol - Full details at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Bristol/events/229465685/
- 2016-03-17-Bristol - Full details at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Bristol/events/228380487/
- 2016-01-21-Bristol - Full details at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Bristol/events/227419895/
We are looking for organizations to sponsor the Bristol chapter.
You can sponsor the chapter for one year at the following levels:
- £2000 Platinum
- £1000 Gold
- £500 Silver
If you are interested in sponsoring the chapter then please get in touch with one of the Bristol Chapter Leaders.
Call for Presentations
As a speaker please review the OWASP speaker agreement