Difference between revisions of "AppSecAsiaPac2014"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 21:05, 21 October 2013
- CALL FOR PAPERS/TRAINING
- HOTEL AND TRAVEL
We are pleased to announce that the OWASP Japan chapter will host the OWASP AppSec APAC 2014 conference in Tokyo, Japan at the Solar City Conference Center.
The event will be composed of 2 days of training (March 17-18), followed by 2 days of conference talks (March 19-20).
The Global AppSec APAC 2014 Conference will be a reunion of Information Security Asia-Pacific leaders, and will present cutting-edge ideas. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in “what’s next”. The conference is expected to draw 250-300 technologists from Government, Financial Services, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Technology, and many other verticals.
Who Should Attend Global AppSec APAC 2014:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interested in Improving IT Security
If you have any questions, please email the conference committee: [email protected]
AppSec APAC 2014 will be held at the SOLA City Conference Center in Tokyo, Japan.
Hotel and Travel