OWASP is a new kind of organization. Similar to many open-source software projects, OWASP produces many types of materials in a collaborative, open way. The OWASP Foundation is a not-for-profit entity that ensures the project's longterm success. For more information, please see the pages listed below:
- Contact for information about communicating with OWASP.
- Contributions for details about how to make contributions.
- Advertising if you're interested in advertising on the OWASP site.
- How OWASP Works for more information about projects and governance.
- Sponsorship if you're interested in sponsoring OWASP.