ASVS V19 Configuration
- V19: Configuration Verification Requirements
- Control Objective
Ensure that a verified application has:
- Up to date libraries and platform(s).
- A secure by default configuration.
- Sufficient hardening that user initiated changes to default configuration do not unnecessarily expose or create security weaknesses or flaws to underlying systems.
- Security Verification Requirements
For more information, see also:
- [OWASP Testing Guide 4.0: Configuration and Deployment Management Testing](https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing_for_configuration_management)