.NET Project Wishlist
What articles, content or general feedback do you have for the OWASP .NET Project?
Feel free to leave ideas here to improve this section of the OWASP site. We hope to incorporate your suggestions into the .NET Project. For more information on what we are doing now, please check out the OWASP .Net Project Roadmap.
Thank you for your contribution.
- Using Rfc2898DeriveBytes for PBKDF2
- Windows Identity Foundation
- Exception Handling
- Anti CSRF Tokens
- Memory Management
- ClickOnce Deployment
- .NET Callbacks - Vulnerabilities and Remediation
- ASP.NET Request Validation
- Dependency Injection, IoC containers and Threat Modelling
Some of these are in the ESAPI, and perhaps should be broken into smaller more manageable projects
- HTTP Utilities
- HTML Sanitizer