File:20140617-XSS and beyond-Rene.pdf
20140617-XSS_and_beyond-Rene.pdf (file size: 3.14 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
"XSS and beyond" by René Freingruber of SEC Consult
- Introduction to Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS)
- Reflected vs. Stored XSS
- How to identify XSS
- Special situations of XSS
- Introduction to Browser Exploitation
- Buffer overflows, Use-After-Free, Integer Overflows, ...
- Overview about current mitigation techniques
- Case study: Real-world Firefox exploit
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:45, 27 June 2014||(3.14 MB)||Schattenbaum|
|06:25, 20 June 2014||(3.14 MB)||Schattenbaum||"XSS and beyond" by René Freingruber of SEC Consult * Introduction to Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS) ** Reflected vs. Stored XSS ** How to identify XSS ** Special situations of XSS * Introduction to Browser Exploitation ** Buffer overflows, Use-After-Fre...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.